Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Johnny Manziel's Agent - Get Treatment Or You're Fired

Breaking News

0413-manziel-rosenhaus-tmz-01


Johnny Manziel has gotten an ultimatum from his agent - go to rehab … or find a new agent. 


After TMZ Sports broke the story that Manziel was the passenger in an alleged hit-and-run incident over the weekend, Manziel's agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN's Adam Schefter he's laid down the gauntlet with the QB.


“I have terminated the standard representation with Johnny Manziel in the hopes of helping him get the treatment I believe he needs,” Rosenhaus said.


“I have informed him that if he takes the immediate steps I have outlined for him that I will rescind the termination and continue to represent him. Otherwise the termination will become permanent.”


“There is a five-day window for me to rescind the termination. I'm hoping he takes the necessary steps to get his life back on track.”


Manziel was dropped by his previous agent Erik Burkhardt for similar reasons. Manziel did get treatment last year for an unspecified issue - but later insisted he did NOT have a drinking problem. 


For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TMZ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment